Choose the right Flow Sensors to monitor flow rates in your continuous flow applications
Gems Sensors offers a broad range of flow sensors that offer visual indication, continuous sensing and accurate switching for use in liquid or gases. Trusted RotorFlow® flow sensors and turbine flow sensors feature high quality, corrosion-resistant materials for use in tough environments with material choices, ranging from stainless steel to Ryton for vast chemical compatibility. Both RotorFlow and turbine flow sensors utilize Hall Effect technology to produce a series of voltage pulses that provide a user with accurate and reliable flow measurements.
RotorFlow Flow Sensors
- RotorFlow® Flow Sensors provide visual indication, continuous sensing and accurate switching for large flow rates
- Magnetic paddle
- Bright, visual indication
- Choice of pulses DC output or adjustable 1 AMP switched output
- Larger flow ranges from 0.1 GPM to 60 GPM (0.38 to 227 l/min)
- Compact inline housings
- Available in high performance plastic, brass, or stainless steel housings
Turbine Flow Sensors
- Turbine Flow Sensors provide low flow rates and high accuracy for low flow liquid monitoring
- Rotating turbine wheel
- Delivers accuracy to +/- 0.5% repeatability
- Lower flow ranges from 0.1 to 8 GPM (0.5 to 30 l/min)
- Compact and lightweight footprint
- Available in Nylon 12 or Brass housings with NSF Certified option available
Flow Turbine Insert FT-100 for Smart Faucets
Flow Turbine Insert FT-100 for Beverage Dispensing
RFS Type Electronic Flow Sensor
RFS Type Electronic Flow Sensors combine visual confirmation of flow with dynamic, electronic switch operation. RFS are ideal in a range of applications including semiconductor processing equipment, lasers, medical equipment, X-Ray and other...
RFO Type Electronic Flow Sensor
RFO Type Electronic Flow Sensors combine high visibility rotors with solid-state electronics that are packaged into compact, panel mounting housings. RFO Type are ideal for a range of applications including water purification/dispensing systems,...
RFA Type Electronic Flow Sensor
RFA Type Electronic Flow Sensors combine high visibility rotors with solid-state electronics that are packaged into compact, panel mounting housings for accurate flow rate output with integral visual confirmation and an unprecedented...
RFI Type Visual Flow Indicator
RFI Type Visual Flow Indicators are simple, direct and reliable. Flow rate is estimated, or simply confirmed, by viewing the speed of the turning rotor. Either port may be used for incoming flow, and bayonet mounting lens is easily removed for...
FT-210 Series Turbine Flow Sensor
FT-210 Series is a low flow turbine sensor that features proven turbine technology in a small package. The turbine technology provides a highly repeatable sensor ideally suited for measurement of either volume dispensing and/or flow rate...
FT-110 Series Turbine Flow Sensor
FT-110 Series Turbine Flow Sensors are ideal for OEM applications involving low flow liquid monitoring. FT-110 mount in any orientation, have accuracy ±3% of reading and low flow rates of 0.5 to 30 L/Min (0.1 to 8 GPM). Mounts in Any...