Learn more about Gems’ newest Water Level Sensors for Tanks below!
Gems RLI-80 Non Contact Radar Water Level Tank Sensor
- Non contact design eliminates the requirement of material compatibility between the liquid and the sensor, especially on corrosive Deionized Water and Reverse Osmosis water
- Non contact design also ensures there are no issues with hard water leaving mineral deposits on float-based sensors, causing them to fail.
- Non contact level sensors are by default a no moving parts technology, therefore there is no risk for mechanical failures that occur in contact based sensors.
- Non contact level sensors are smaller by design which reduces shipping cost and transit time compared to large stem and float-based sensors.
- Non contact level sensors small design also reduces installation time and the amount of personnel needed to install.
- 2" NPT mounting
- PVDF housing
- Intrinsically Safe
- UL/c-UL, ATEX/IECEx
- 50’ (15m) sensing range
- 0.2” (5mm) accuracy
- IP 67
- 15' or 30' TPE Jacketed Cable
- 1 ¼”-12 For Bracket Mounting
- Full vacuum to 43 PSI
- -40 to 80C
Part Number Chart
|Part Number||Output||Mounting||Cable Length||Price|
|RLI-80-C-1-1||4-20mA||2" NPT||15 feet (4.57m)||$799.00|
|RLI-80-C-1-2||Modbus||2" NPT||30 feet (9.14m)||$839.00|
|RLI-80-C-2-1||4-20mA||2" NPT||15 feet (4.57m)||$799.00|
|RLI-80-C-2-2||Modbus||2" NPT||30 feet (9.14m)||$839.00|
Gems Universal Water Tank Level Sensor ULS-100
- Compact - The Universal Level Sensor’s small footprint and less-intrusive flush sensing element for maximum flexibility
- Reliable – Accurate and repeatable point-level detection using advanced sensing technology with electronic solid-state switching
- Durable – Universal Level can withstand harsh conditions and outdoor environments with IP6k9k rating, wide temperature range, and high-pressure capability
- Versatile – Reduces inventory and simplifies product selection by replacing several different sensor types with the Universal Level Sensor for aqueous, oil, and hydrocarbon-based media
- Approvals – * CE, RoHS, UL, cUL
Level Sensor Technology Comparison
Universal Level Sensor technology encapsulates the best of what existing sensor types offer in a single sensor technology.