If you are receiving error messages during the installation of the UCL-510 software, we have found that the steps below will correct the error.
- Check with your IT group to see if there are any USB driver installation blockers. This has been reported by a few customers.
- Best practice is to install the software after a fresh boot of the PC/Laptop/Controller and ensure that no other programs are running. If possible, ensure that there are no USB devices plugged into the PC.
Install via Windows Safe Mode:
- Reboot the computer into Windows Safe Mode. Your PC User Manual should give you instructions on how to do so on your particular PC.
- While in Safe Mode, run the installer program that was previously downloaded from our website (/search-products/product-details/ucl-510-ultrasonic-continuous-level-transmitter-225100). This will install fresh drivers for the PC.
- Then, reboot the PC back into Normal mode and see if the issues still persists.
If you are still having issues, try installing the software onto another PC/Laptop/Controller to see if same issue appears.
If all the above steps still yield negative results, please contact Gems:
- UCL-510 Product Page:
- UCL-510 Catalog page:
- UCL-510 Product Manual: