65800 Series units are exceptionally compact resulting in installation flexibility and simplification; especially in multiples on a common mounting plate. They provide great economy as well since no explosion-proof enclosures are needed for sensor wiring.
Encapsulated construction is impervious to dust and moisture. Single-screw mounting is standard, but units can be supplied with an optional clip for rail mounting. The single through-mounting screw also provides electrical connection to ground through
the earth-grounded mounting surface. Any non-voltage-producing sensor or switch is rendered intrinsically safe for hazardous locations when properly connected to the output of these Zener Barriers.
- Limits D.C. voltage and current to the hazardous area and provides a path for fault current
- Intrinsic safety with solid-state reliability
- Compact size streamlines installation
- Space-saving in multiples
- Encapsulated construction is impervious to dust and moisture