LWC-720 Series Low Level Cut Off with Pump Control
- Internal Mounting
- Includes Pump Control Switch, Logic and Relay
- Meets CSD1 Requirements
- U.L. Recognized "Limit Control"
- Compact Size
- Options Include: Manual Reset, Power Outage Feature, and Test Feature
Gems LWC-720 is designed for boiler low-water cutoff protection, and offers the most compact internally mounting package for boiler and steam generators. In addition to the low level cutoff switch, the LWC-720 Series includes a high level switch, control logic and relay for pump-up control. For added safety, the sensor assembly incorporates redundant reed switches at the actuation level. The LWC-720 Series is ideal for R.O., distilled, or deionized water systems.
- Power Outage feature allows for resets after nuisance power outages;
- Reset Button feature to be used when device has been deactivated due to low water condition. A Reset is activated only after water has returned to normal level.
Other Low Water Cut-Off Boiler Controls
Other Warrick Conductivity Level Controls