Dependable and safe usage of fluid power depends on accurate monitoring and control of liquid level, pressure and flows. For more than 50 years Gems™ Sensors & Controls has been continuously improving the design and manufacturing process of fluid sensors in the Fluid Power Industry. Gems family of sensing products deliver efficient control and safety factors to hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Uncompromising designs for harsh environments
- Field test proven
- Robust packaging for long life
- Highly accurate products for added control
- Solid state products for long term stability
Continuous and Set Point Level, Flow and Pressure Monitoring for lines and vessels
Gems breadth of pressure, level, and flow technologies have been selected and designed specifically for precise control of fluid power in your most challenging applications:
With a worldwide industry focus, Gems processes and capabilities bring you:
- Global support from experts in fluid level, flow, and pressure control
- Multiple sensor technologies to serve all your sensing needs
- Personal attention through local support and expertise
- Lean manufacturing and advanced design methodologies to ensure the best design standards
- Direct access to our dedicated engineering team.
With a growing need for sophisticated systems to control fluids, Gems team of engineers has designed highly accurate and configurable products that provide improvements in fluid management, enhancing the overall efficiency of heavy equipment.
Let Gems help you take control. For more information, please contact one of our specialists at 1-855-877-9666
Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD) Models
- Excellent Price/Performance Package
- High Over Pressure Capability
Sputtered Thin Film Models
- Consistently High Levels of Performance, Reliability and Stability
Gems pressure switches provide excellent, and cost-effective performance in monitoring proper pressure levels in fluid circuits.
- Vacuum to 6000 PSI (424 Bar)
- Liquid or Gases
- Broad selection of port sizes and electrical termination