G & GH Series Solenoid Valve
Lead-times and expedites
Lead-times apply to standard parts & configurations. Expedited shipments available by contacting factory. Lead-times may vary based on quantity and/or non-standard configurations.
- MOPD: 250 psi (17 bar)
- CV Range: 0.018 to 0.070
- 0.65 Watts to 2.0 Watts
- Aerospace - Defense
- Aerospace - Environmental Control Unit
- Food & Beverage - Brewing Equipment
- General Industry
- General Industry - Environmental
- General Industry - Gas Delivery
- General Industry - Laser Equipment
- General Industry - Other
- General Industry - Plasma Cutting
- General Industry - Printing - 3D
- General Industry - Printing Equipment
- General Industry - Purifiers
- General Industry - Test Stands/Systems
- General Industry - Welders
- Medical - Analytical Instruments
- Medical - BioPharm
- Medical - Dermatology
- Medical - Lab
- Medical - Laboratory & Testing
- Medical - Life Sciences
- Medical - Other
- Medical - Pharmaceutical
- Medical Equipment
- Oil & Gas - Analytical Equipment
- Oil & Gas Equipment
- Power Gen Equipment
- Power Generation - Green Energy
- Power Generation - Other
- Semicon Equipment
- Semiconductor - Gas Cabinets
- Semiconductor - Other
- Transportation - Engine Performance
- Transportation - Other
- Transportation - Rail - Locomotive
- Transportation - Rail - Other
- Transportation - Rail - Passenger
- Transportation - Specialty Vehicles
- Transportation - Test & Measurement
Yes, for qualified OEM applications. Together with your design team, Gems’ engineers can customize the best solution for your application.What is the difference in the coil classifications?
Gems have 3 class options, each having a different maximum operating temperature. Be aware that valves left on for 5 to 10 minutes will self-heat. A typical 6 watt “A” valve will self-heat to 60°C while a 10 watt “D” valve will self-heat to 90°C Class B 266°F / 130°C Class F 311°F / 155°C Class H 365°F / 180°CWhat is the standard operating temperature on a Gems solenoid valve?
-40°F to 212°F / -40°C to 100°C Cryogenic valves are rated to -320°F / -196°CWhat does MOPD stand for?
Maximum opening pressure difference across the valve. Gems solenoid valves range from 0 to 1000 PSIWhat is a latching valve?
A latching valve is designed to allow the valve to stay either open or closed without continuous power.What is an isolation valve?
A diaphragm is used to isolate media from the over seat parts of the valve, reducing media contact with the valves internal components. This is suitable for aggressive liquids or gases and helps reduce the risk of media contamination.