Choose the right Flow Switches to monitor flow rates in your discreet flow applications
Types of Flow Switches:
Piston Flow Switches
- Piston Flow Switches are for flow/no-flow detection for low flow rates in liquids and gases
- Models for liquid flow rates as low as 50 cc/min. and gas flow rates as low as 2 SCFH.
- Small, compact housings with port sizes from 1/4" NPT
- Precision built for superior accuracy
Typical Uses & Applications:
- To protect your expensive electronic equipment from coolant flow failure on: Laser Heads, Welders, Power Supplies, High Speed Spindles, X-Ray Tubes and Semiconductor Equipment
- To assure proper lubrication flow to critical bearings or gears to prevent system downtime on: Presses, Rotating Equipment, Conveyors, Machine Tools and Robotics
- To ensure system integrity in processing and dispensing equipment on: Water Purification and Filtering, Beverage Dispensing, Chemical Additives, Gas Sampling and Distilling
Piston Flow Switch Products:
Shuttle Flow Switches
- Shuttle flow switches are for flow/no-flow detection for moderate to high liquid flow rates
- Models for flow rate settings from .5 GPM to 100.0 GPM
- Rugged housings with port sizes ranging from 3/4" NPT to 3" NPT
- Efficient flow paths assure low line pressure drop at full flow
Typical Uses & Applications:
- To protect bearings or gears from loss of lubricant flow. Switches can reduce maintenance costs on: Oil Separators, Fuel Systems, Pumps, Compressors and Presses
- To provide instant, automatic shutdown if coolant flow falls off in electronics or machinery, such as: Heat Exchangers, Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment, Induction Furnaces, Radio Transmitters
- To assure efficient operation of process systems, including: Water Filtration and Reverse Osmosis, Chlorinators, De-icers, Sterilizers and Evaporators
Shuttle Flow Switch Products::
Paddle Flow Switches
- Paddle flow switches are for flow/no-flow detection in large line sizes
- Engineered for positive liquid flow detection at pressures up to 2000 psig (138 bar)
- Unique, patented cam design assures low pressure drop and does not require bellows, seals, or mechanical linkages
- Minimum in-line restriction; paddle pivots to move out of liquid path
Typical Uses & Applications:
- To assure flow and/or leak detection in large, high pressure lines in: Compressors, Heat Exchangers, Turbines, Engines, Boilers and Chillers
- To protect high- or low-pressure pumps from cavitation, sense critical reverse flow and protect: Valves, Pumps and Regulators
Paddle Flow Switch Products:
Piston Type Flow Switch
Shuttle Type Flow Switch
FS-380 Series Flow Switch
FS-380 Series Flow Switch is a rugged, inline flow switch that uses 100 micron filtration and is less susceptible to clogging than other high-pressure inline flow switches. The one-piece magnetic PPS composite piston makes the FS-380 ideal for...
FS-380B Series Flow Switch
FS-380B Series Flow Switch is a rugged and compact, inline flow switch that features a unique dual-connection port that provides 1/2" NPT and 1/4" push-to-connect fittings. The FS-380B is less susceptible to clogging than other high-pressure...
FS-380P Series Flow Switch
FS-380P Series Flow Switches are rugged inline flow switches that resist clogging as well as metal versions. FS-380P is an ideal choice for coolant applications requiring reliable flow detection in HVAC, semiconductor, welding, medical and other...
FS-480 Series Flow Switch
FS-480 Series Flow Switch is a large-body inline flow switch that delivers ample flow rates with minimal pressure drop an is ideal for processes that push more fluid through their systems and demand low pressure drops. The FS-480 is ideal...
FS-925 Series Flow Switch
FS-925 Series Flow Switches provide accurate detection of excessive or insufficient flow rates in a range of applications including protecting against loss of fluid flow in hydraulic systems, assuring proper coolant flow in semiconductor...
FS-926 Series Flow Switch
FS-926 Series Flow Switches are designed for liquids or gases and features a special low-flow piston. This additional piston allows the detection of fluid flow as low as 50 cc/min. FS-926 switches are ideal for applications such as gas sampling,...
FS-927 Series Flow Switch
FS-927 Series Flow Switches are compact switches that measure only 1" x 2-3/4" (25 mm-70 mm) and are ideal for use where space is at a premium. Designed for use with water and oil, these switches are suitable for high volume OEM applications. They...
FS-930 Series Flow Switch
FS-930 Series Flow Switches have a unique, patented piston design that assures accuracy within 20% over a full range of viscosities - from 40 to 1000 SSU. Ideal for use in applications where liquids of different viscosities are blended or for use...
FS-10798 Series Flow Switch
FS-10798 Series Flow Switches are externally adjustable switches that are ideal for protecting machine tools from coolant flow failure, for protecting bearings from loss of lubricant or to assure proper air flow. They offer an infinite number of...
FS-4 Series Flow Switch
FS-4 Series Flow Switches make flow protection economical for a broad range of industrial applications such as welders, lubrication systems, medical sterilizers and laundry chemicals dispensing. Applications include: Electronic Equipment (Laser...
FS-150 Series Flow Switch
FS-150 Series Flow Switch are slim, inline switches to reduce pressure drops to a minimum. They incorporate a unique, dual-diameter, internal bore and piston configuration to minimize flow constriction. Liquids are able to smoothly pass around the...
FS-400 Series Flow Switch
FS-400 Series Flow Switches provide accurate flow detection in water and oil with 1% repeatability. These switches are ruggedly constructed of non-corrosive materials and resist shock and vibration. Suitable for triggering alarms on interlocking...
FS-400 Series Adjustable Flow Switch
FS-400 Series Adjustable Flow Switches provide accurate flow detection in water and oil with 1% repeatability. These adjustable switches are ruggedly constructed of non-corrosive materials and resist shock and vibration. Suitable for triggering...
FS-400P Series Flow Switch
FS-400P Series Flow Switches designed for low cost flow/no-flow monitoring. This series is available with a clear, transparent PVC housing which is ideal for use where visual flow confirmation is desirable. FS-400P corrosion-resistant switches...
FS-200 Series Flow Switch
FS-200 Series Flow Switches offer accurate flow detection, with 1% repeatability, over a broad range of flow settings and port sizes. Its durable construction delivers long-life reliability in either water or oil. Generous flow paths keep pressure...
FS-200 Series Adjustable Flow Switch
FS-200 Series Externally Adjustable Flow Switches offer accurate flow detection, with 1% repeatability, over a broad range of flow settings and port sizes. With these adjustable flow switches you can easily alter flow settings based on your...
FS-500 Series Flow Switch
FS-500 Series Flow Switches offer low cost flow monitoring with a variety of switch actuation points and low pressure drop. All wetted parts are polypropylene or stainless steel, making this switch ideal for a wide range of chemical and...
FS-550 Series Flow Switch
FS-550 Series Flow Switches sense liquid flow in either direction to monitor flow/no-flow conditions and are supplied in two paddle lengths. The paddle is trimmed during installation to permit switch actuation at the desired flow rate. As flow...