LS-3 Series Single-Point Level Switch
- Engineered Plastics
- Ideal for Shallow Tanks
- Low Cost/High Volume Use
The durable construction of these reed switch designs ensures long, trouble-free service. Because the effects of shock, wear and vibration are minimized, these hermetically sealed level switches provide precise repeatability with no more than 1% deviation. The level switch actuation points remain constant over the life of the unit.
Ideal for shallow tanks or restricted spaces, or for any low-cost, high volume use. LS-3 Series are available in FDA/NSF compliant materials upon request, consult Gems for details.
NEW LS-3 MICRO: Gems' newest addition to the LS-3 series family is the LS-3 Micro. It is the smallest LS-3 series switch available. These units are ideal for potable water, medical devices and other compact appliances such as printers. Gems LS-3 Micro float enables use in lighter-than-water fluids. These switches are also made with FDA compliant material, which expands the scope in which these floats can be used.
- Solid Foamed Polypropylene Float Offers Narrower Design - only 3/4" (19 mm) Wide for Tight Spaces
- Polysulfone Float: For Water Based Liquids, With Limited Use in Oils and Chemicals
- Polypropylene Float (hollow): Features a Low Specific Gravity Float Offering Broad Chemical Compatibility.
- Polypropylene Float (Solid): With Polypropylene Stem and Float, Switch Offers Broad Chemical Compatibility.
- Buna N Float: Ideal for Oils and Fuels
- ALL-PVDF: Stem and Float of Corrosion-Resistant PVDF for Ultra-Pure Applications.
Other Small Size Single-Point Float Switch
Other Float Level Switches & Sensors with Magnetic Reed Switches