Series 26M Low-Water Cutoff Plug-In Module is designed for low-water cutoff protection and meets CSD1 requirements for boiler low-water cutoff. Series 26M features powered contacts. If non-powered contacts are required, please contact factory and request
information on Series 26NM. Options include: Dirty Electrode Detection, Manual Reset Button (If level drops, control is deactivated until liquid level returns to normal and pushbutton is depressed), Power Outage Feature (ignores nuisance outages and
resets when power is restored), Test and time delays are available.
- 4.7K - 26K Ohm/cm Sensitivity
- Optional Manual Reset Button Feature
- Optional Power Outage Feature
- LED Monitoring Low Voltage Sensor
- 11-Pin Socket Plug-In Design
- Powered Contacts
- U.L. "Limit Control"