Introducing Gems' New CPS-100 Series Pressure Sensor
Available in a compact design and constructed from a Stainless-Steel housing, the Gems’ CPS-100 Series Pressure Sensor works in varying fluids and gases to provide you with accurate feedback. It has been value-engineered to incorporate a rugged and dependable design. No programming or adjustments are needed. Simply install the sensor, connect your electrical circuitry and away you go.
Value to Customers:
- New compact, high-performing sensor is ideal for rugged industrial applications requiring high levels of reliability, & consistency at unbeatable price-to-performance.
- Heavy-duty construction includes all-stainless steel wetted parts, able to handle high shock and vibration conditions.
- Light-weight and compact package size supports applications where weight and space additions are limited.
- Exceptional temperature specifications and robust EMI provide stable readings under pressure and temperature with the ability to survive in harsh electrical environments.
- This series offers common pressure ports and electrical connectors for ease of adaptability.
- Design has been built with consideration for leading pump, compressor, and power generation OEMs, and system piping architects/constructors.
Features of the Gems’ CPS-100 Series Pressure Sensor:
- Pressure ranges: Starting at 0 to 150 psi (0 to 10 bar) up to 0 to 1,500 psi (0 to 100 bar)
- Accuracy: 0.25% Full Scale
- Proof pressure (over pressure) rating: 2 times Full Scale
- Burst pressure rating: 3 times Full Scale
- Wetted parts: 17-4 PH SS
- Electrical Connections: M12, Packard, Min-DIN 9.4 mm
- Pressure Ports: ¼” NPT, G1/4, G1/4 with SoftSeal, 1/8” NPT, Schrader SAE #4
- Small footprint: most models are only 2 inches (50 mm) long
- Lightweight: most models are under 2 ounces (57 grams)
- Lifetime: designed for more than 100M cycles
- Temperature range: -40° F to +185° F (-40° C to +85° C)
- Enclosure: Sealed to IP67
- Approvals: CE, RoHS
Gems CPS-100 Series Pressure Sensor can be can be used in a wide range of OHV, Compressor, and Industrial Applications:
With 0.25% accuracy, stainless steel design and a competitive price, the new Gems CPS-100 Series Pressure Sensors are the best solution for your pressure sensing applications.