Introducing Our New Universal Level Sensor!
Launching June 2022: Our Universal Level Sensor designed with one sensor technology to work with wide variety of media.
Benefits of the Universal Level Sensor:
- Compact – The Universal Level Sensor’s small footprint and less-intrusive flush sensing element for maximum flexibility
- Reliable – Accurate and repeatable point-level detection using advanced sensing technology with electronic solid state switching
- Durable – Universal Level can withstand harsh conditions and outdoor environments with IPX7 & IP6k9k rating, wide temperature range, and high-pressure capability
- Versatile – Reduces inventory and simplifies product selection by replacing several different sensor types with the Universal Level Sensor for aqueous, oil, and hydrocarbon based media
- Approvals – * CE, RoHS, UL, cUL
Can be used in a wide range of fluid level sensing:
- Engine oil
- Windshield Washer Fluid
- Water (Grey, Black, Storage)
- Brake, Power Steering and Transmission Fluids