FS-380 Series Flow Switch & FS-380B Compact Flow Switch with 1/4" Tube Fitting
- Flow Rate Settings: 0.25 GPM to 2.00 GPM
- Port Size: Multiple
- Primary Construction Material: Brass or Stainless Steel
- Setting Type: Fixed
These rugged inline flow switches use 100 micron filtration and are less susceptible to clogging than other high-pressure inline flow switches. The one-piece magnetic PPS composite piston makes the FS-380 ideal for high-pressure applications such as industrial cleaning equipment. The FS-380 is also an excellent choice for semicon cooling applications where simple design and reliable operation are required.
Gems also offers the FS-380B Compact Flow Switch, which features a unique dual connection port that provides 1/2˝ NPT and 1/4˝ push-to-connect fittings.
- Electronic Equipment: Laser Heads, Welders, Power Supplies, High Speed Spindles, X-Ray Tubes, Semiconductor Equipment
- Bearings or Gears: Presses, Rotating Equipment, Conveyors, Machine Tools, Robotics
- Processing & Dispensing Equipment: Water Purification and Filtering, X-Ray Film Processing, Beverage Dispensing, Chemical Additives, Gas Sampling, Distilling.
Other Alloy Piston Type Flow Switches
Other Piston Type Flow Switches