FS-200 Series Flow Switch
- Flow Rate Settings: 0.5 GPM to 100.0 GPM
- Port Size: 1" NPT to 2" NPT
- Primary Construction Material: Bronze or Stainless Steel
- Setting Type: Fixed
The FS-200 Series offers accurate flow detection, with 1% repeatability, over a broad range of flow settings and port sizes. Its durable construction delivers long-life reliability in either water or oil. Generous flow paths keep pressure drop low. These switches are ideal for detection of improper flow rates in high volume lubrication, cooling or process systems.
FS-200 Adjustable Series switches offer the same accuracy and are as rugged as those with fixed settings, but provide one additional feature: external adjustability. With these versatile switches your choice of flow settings is diverse within a given range. An ordinary, flat-blade screwdriver is all that's required for the actuation adjustment.
- Protect Bearings or Gears: oil separators, fuel systems, pumps, compressors, presses
- Electronics or Machinery: heat exchangers, semiconductor manufacturing equipment, induction furnaces, radio transmitters
- Process Systems: water filtration and reverse osmosis, chlorinators, de-icers, sterilizers, evaporators
Other Alloy Shuttle Type Flow Switches
Other Shuttle Type Flow Switches