For nearly 60 years, OEM customers have placed their trust in the product quality and reliability of Gems. The robust designs of our standard and custom liquid level, flow, and pressure measurement devices; miniature solenoid valves; and fluidic control systems have effectively solved some of the industry’s most complex application challenges.
These sensor designs continue to evolve dynamically in response to customer needs. As new designs are unveiled, many become part of our online standard product catalog. Here, they are made available for immediate customer order and are used to solve a wider breadth of measurement challenges.
So, what happens when an application calls for something that is more “out of the box” than “off-the-shelf”? What if a custom design from another manufacturer is already in place, yet not meeting performance expectations? What if another custom solution is needed in a relatively short timeframe, and yet the technology, or legacy supplier, is no longer available? And, how can such requirements be satisfied, with limited in-house resources?
The solution for many qualified OEM customers is Gems design engineering services.
Why Choose Gems?
- Liquid level, flow, and pressure sensing; solenoid valve; and fluidic control system designs
- Subassembly design and integration expertise
- Vast familiarity of multiple sensing technology types and their design benefits and trade-offs
- Immediate access to an industry reference library of 1000’s of application success stories
- Special expertise in complex legacy technology upgrades and design-ins
- Experts in robust custom high-volume OEM sensor designs at lowest manufactured price points
- Seamless collaboration with customer in-house engineering teams
Advanced Design Engineering Techniques
- Customer supplied drawings or original designs
- 2D and SolidWorks 3D modeling with FMEA
- Streamlined design revision process
- Support for bill of materials (BOM) prior to design finalization
- Resolution of design flaws or component issues prior to prototype production
Global Component Sourcing
- Global sourcing team ensures maximum component quality for optimal price point
- Pre-screening of BOMs to ensure component availability and integrity
- Overall supplier performance reviews
- Routine supplier audits
- Optimization of projected manufacturing costs
Guaranteed Product Manufacturability
- Designs and BOM verified prior to manufacturing stage
- Gems certified drawings ensure shortest possible lead time to production
- Rapid prototyping and in-cell prototype testing
- Three fully equipped ISO certified manufacturing facilities in North America, Europe and Asia
- Capability to manufacture at all three locations simultaneously
- Specially designated medical and cleanroom manufacturing facilities
To determine your company’s eligibility for this service, please give us a call on 1-855-877-9666. Or, feel free to use our convenient Contact Us form, and a member of our engineering team will be in touch within one business day.
Find out why a growing number of qualified OEMs have placed their trust in Gems design engineering services. Contact us today for a free application assessment.